The book organisers set out to create a body of knowledge that connects a wide range of insights about decentralized governance.
We reached out to our favorite movers and shakers working in decentralized governance, people who’re on the journey of decentralizing control over their projects or have achieved significant results researching, designing, and implementing decentralized governance mechanisms.
"Decentralized Thriving" is a collection of their thoughts.
Click on the picture to see who are the contributors, chapters and the topics in Decentralized Thriving.
If your path includes group decision making of any kind, this book will have something for you. The resources we gathered here will...
- An accessible introduction to the state of decentralized governance today.
- Practical designs for projects looking to implement decentralized solutions.
- A broad range of insights, from sociocultural reflections to specific protocols.
- Approaches to some of decentralized organization's toughest challenges, like scalability and resilience.
MORE FROM DAOSTACK:
The Genesis DAO was launched by DAOstack to grow a thriving network of DAOs. It’s a perfect place to get your feet wet in the project.
* By signing up here you also agree to receive other promotional material from DAOstack